Holiday jobs at WAREMA
We are in constant need of support from motivated holiday assistants throughout the year, especially in the production area. As part of this, you can support us on a daily, 2- or 3-shift basis in the area of final assembly or in the areas of mechanical processing, powder coating and warehouse/dispatch.
Please note that the allocation of holiday assistants sometimes takes place at short notice. We will contact you as soon as we have found a suitable position.
The benefits of working as a holiday assistant at WAREMA at a glance:
- Attractive pay
- Working hours: 40 hours/week mainly in early and late shift (plus possible overtime and working on Saturdays)
- WAREMA will provide you with safety shoes
- You will benefit from comprehensive training by friendly colleagues
- If you perform well, you can also expect to work for WAREMA in subsequent years
- The company restaurant is open during shift breaks and provides you with hot and cold food and drinks